Saturday, May 12, 2012

I have had a couple of bad luck days, so I went through all my old files and photos of things I like to make me feel better.

1. Chewie

The awesome bulldog of HGTV's Antonio Treatment.
His owner, Antonio Balletore also makes me happy.

2. Nathan Fillion on Rollerblades

I looooove this guy. From Two Guys and a Girl to Firefly to his ABC show Castle
no one actor can make me smile more than Nathan Fillion. Well, maybe Robert Downy Jr. 
Hey! Let's put them in a commercial together! About the Avengers! 
That would make me very happy.

3. The photography of Chris Hannant

I saw this guy's work at a gallery in Manteo, NC and have been hooked. 
He goes to places I want to go and takes has some amazing underwater photos as well. 
Visit his site here.

4. Pusheen the Cat

This blog just makes me happy 'cause its just illustrations of cats.

5. The art and collages of Brittany Lee

This girl amazes me every time I visit her site
She has the best cut paper collages based on all my favorite Disney characters.

6. The wisdom of Tim Gunn

I love Project Runway. And I loooooove Tim Gunn. 
Softly outspoken and nice. One of my bucket list bullets is to meet this man in person

7. Screen Printed Band Posters

This is an Arcade Fire Poster I recently got from the amazing Burlesque of North America.


8. Pug Nosed Cats

Duh!

9. Mondo Guerra

Another Project Runway character, Mondo is my favorite. 

10. Cartoon Network's Adventure Time


No comments:

Post a Comment